MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! We stayed in Washington for my first Christmas. We went to the oldest built Lutheran Church on Capitol Hill for services last night on Christmas Eve. The church was nicely decorated, the right temperature and the choir sounded joyful. It was so nice in fact, that I decided to fall asleep immediately after arriving and waking up only shortly before the candlelit ceremony and communion.
On Christmas morning I started my day with a nice bottle of milk followed by opening presents from Santa, my parents, my Grandparents, my Aunt and some friends of our family. It was a ton of fun! I got a lot of clothes for the upcoming spring and summer, some awesome learning toys and some books and bath toys. My favorite toys so far include the Baby Laptop by V-Tech that my Aunt Antasia gave me and my Rock 'N' Roll ball by V-Tech from my Grandma and Grandpa Talan.
My parents, Lexie and I hung out most of the day spending time together playing with our new gadgets and toys and eating and drinking--being "Merry". After dinner, we took a quick drive to the White House to see the National Christmas Tree, all the State Trees, the Yule Tide Log and the National Menorrah. It was freezing out! But, my parents took care to bundle me up so that I was nice and toasty. Unfortunately, we didn't have any snow. Maybe next year...
No comments:
Post a Comment