I am 6 months old today. That's half way to my first year birthday already! Wow! How time flies when you're growing and having fun! I am still 27 inches and I now weigh 17 pounds and 2 ounces. I can sit up without any support and I am beginning to scoot around now. I am even trying to squiggle out of my parents arms and onto the floor to play. I am learning to express myself better too. I am reaching for specific things (I especially like reaching for cell phones or the remote control). I also reach for my daddy when he comes home from work or my mommy when she gets home from her errands and the gym. I have been practicing using my vocal range. I grunt using my lower register and I squeal in high pitches. I hum in what I think could become my "regular voice".
My favorite toys are my cloth book, my rubber duckie, my Princess doll and my Pink Teething Ring by Loved Baby that our friend Carmen in L.A. sent me.
My parents think that I'm left handed so far because that hand appears to be stronger and also seems to be my favorite hand to use when I grab things. Here are a few random shots of me during the first week of December after I turned 6 months old.
No comments:
Post a Comment