HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGAN!
My Birthday weekend was fun filled. My parents decided to have a small celebration for me at home. My Uncle Albert was in town from Cleveland visiting for a business conference and was able to join in our celebration.
The weekend began with my very first haircut. Mommy will be posting "Before" and "After" Pictures for your enjoyment. The following day, my friend Elisa had a nice birthday party for her first year. She is 2 days older than me. Mommy will also post pictures of Elisa's Birthday Party. Ella and I always enjoy spending time with her and her big brother Dani. The entertainment was fun. I got to play with maraccas, stars on a stick and jump on a trampoline (aka make shift moon bounce). And I got to play along side of other one year olds and kids my sister's age. It was so much fun!
The last day of my first birthday weekend, we all packed up with my Uncle Albert and went to Daily Grill in Georgetown for Brunch where I enjoyed a lot of fresh watermelon, fresh oranges, scrambled eggs and bran muffins. After brunch we went to the Montrose Park adjacent to the Dumbarton Oaks Estate in Georgetown and went on a nice thirty minute hike. Well, that is, my parents, Uncle Albert and Ella went walking while I was able to enjoy the beautiful scenery from the comforts of my Joovy Stroller. Then we went to the Playground at the Park where I was able to walk around on a softly padded area, go swinging next to Ella and then ride on the Pony Merry Go Round.
That evening, Mommy and Daddy invited the neighbors over to meet Uncle Albert for a "Cocktail Hour" where everyone enjoyed appetizers, beverages and chocolate cake that Uncle Albert bought in my honor. It was a nice birthday indeed.
1 comment:
What a handsome ham Logan is with his haircut! Love the cut!
Post a Comment