Monday, January 17, 2011

Logan is 11 Months Old









HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! I turned 11 months old today and there's been a lot of nice changes since the last time I posted. I officially have my first four teeth! I started cutting my teeth around December 8th, but it's taken an entire four weeks to come in all the way. I'm so happy because I can eat even more solid food now. I love eating solid food. In fact, I don't enjoy eating my pureed baby food that much at all anymore. And I am determined to feed myself. I like to push Mommy and Daddy's hand away when they try to feed me. I'm a big boy now. I'm also walking with confidence. I still prefer to do some crawling. I've developed a hybrid technique of walking on my knees. I've gotten pretty good at it. I've been walking on my knee caps for about two months now. Mommy just cracks up every time she sees me do it. But, it works for me.

Ella and I are becoming even closer. My first word was "Ella". I have a routine every morning. I wake up. Mommy changes my diaper, takes me out of my pajamas and puts me in my "day outfit" and then I "knee walk" to Ella's room, push open her door and say her name. That always does the trick. She wakes up immediately. Then, she follows me back into the living room and we begin playing with our toys.

Grandma Talan bought us a very nice kids sofa for Christmas and Ella and I enjoy lounging on that every morning while Mommy prepares breakfast. We enjoy jumping up and down, drinking water from our sippy cups and sometimes an occasional bottle of milk.

My favorite things to do? Eating, playing with Ella, pushing my toy cars around and practicing my walking skills.

No comments: