This summer was pretty fun! We had lots of little "mini vacays" with Mommy and Daddy. We went to a few beaches all within a couple hours drive from DC. We spent weekends at: Halperin Beach, Rehobeth Beach, Chesapeake Beach, North Beach and Virginia Beach. We also spent a weekend in New York City and a weekend in Richmond, Virginia. The Beaches were awesome! I really really enjoyed myself. Daddy bought me a shovel to dig in the sand and I jumped in the surf and let the waves splash against my legs. I had a ton of fun. I also enjoyed swimming in the pools of our hotels. "Baby Logan" enjoyed it too. My Mommy wouldn't dream of letting you guys see her in her bathing suit, so you will see pictures of us with Daddy in the pool and on the Beaches.
Here are some pictures of the awesome Petting Zoo we visited while we were in Richmond. It had some really beautiful gardens and waterfalls. We had a really really fun summer as a family!
No comments:
Post a Comment