Hi Everyone! I hope you're all doing very well. I'm doing very well. I can sit up on my own now without any support and I'm trying to rock back and forth in an effort to begin crawling. I'm having a lot of fun with my big sister. She pretends to read books to me and we play blocks together and "bumper cars" with Ella's scooter and my walker. Mommy walks us to two or three parks every day for "Playdates" in our double stroller. I really enjoy getting pushed in the swing at the park while Ella goes down the slide or plays in the sandbox or with her friends. Here are some pictures of my "Day to Day" adventures.
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Logan is 7 Months Old
Hi Everyone! I hope you're all doing very well. I'm doing very well. I can sit up on my own now without any support and I'm trying to rock back and forth in an effort to begin crawling. I'm having a lot of fun with my big sister. She pretends to read books to me and we play blocks together and "bumper cars" with Ella's scooter and my walker. Mommy walks us to two or three parks every day for "Playdates" in our double stroller. I really enjoy getting pushed in the swing at the park while Ella goes down the slide or plays in the sandbox or with her friends. Here are some pictures of my "Day to Day" adventures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment