I would like to thank my older sister for letting me post to her blog. Mommy and Daddy decided to combine our blogs, so I will not be getting a blog of my own. My sister is fantastic for letting me "co-host" and share her blog.
I am pretty much sleeping through the night with the exception of one night-time feeding usually around 4 am. I've been told that I'm a "very good baby" and "very happy". My sister doesn't seem to mind that I've moved in with Mommy and Daddy at all. In fact, she can't wait until I get a little older so that I can become a playmate to her. She is quite the party animal, that one. She wakes up with me at the crack of dawn and runs around screaming, jumping, dancing and singing all day. Then, she takes a nap for a couple of hours, wakes up talking, screaming, skipping and singing the rest of the night. I'm getting used to it, but I'm like my parents in that respect--I need my 10-15 hours of sleep each 24 hour period.
I am already cooing and giggling. I smile quite a lot. What's not to smile about? I have a sister who is constantly entertaining me and a doting Mommy who likes to pick me up, give me a million kisses and snuggles and a Daddy who likes to read books to me and my sister and take us on cool stroller rides in a very comfortable brand new Phil and Teds Dash Stroller. Life is really grand!
No comments:
Post a Comment