Friday, May 7, 2010

I'm 23 Months Old!






I will be turning two in only one more month! I am having so much fun learning new things every single day. I'm at a point now where I call my parents by their proper names, Mommy and Daddy. However, I still like to refer to my brother as "Baby" since he's just a little baby. I've been trying to understand why he's still here. I guess he's permanent now. It doesn't bother me except when I see him playing with a toy that I want. He plays with a lot of my old rattles and some new teething rings.

I am learning my ABCs even better. I enjoy saying them everytime I'm being pushed on the swing set at the park. And I really enjoy counting up to 14. I get bored after 14.

My favorite thing to do right now is "DJ". That's right. I like to spin records. Okay, so I don't really know how to spin records yet, so I take about three or four of my musical toys (like my Musical Table, two musical keyboards and my frog that plays music) and I hit the buttons on all of them one at a time and I play some tunes and really jam out to them. I have lots of fun! I dance, I skip, I sing. But I mostly just return to each of the instruments (as I like to call them "mints") and I press a bunch of buttons and get the music going as loud as possible.

Mommy says I'm going to start potty training again soon. I will have to wear these things called Pull Ups and will have to give up my Bottle at night. I don't know if I'm going to be happy about all these "grown up/big girl things" that my parents expect of me just because I'm turning two, but I will definitely keep you posted!

No comments: