Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Play Date with Marlo in Los Angeles





My parents have been friends with Denise Hankins for almost twenty years. They met her in college thru Denise's sister Rachelle. Denise has a daughter named Marlo who is 4 months older than me. We had the pleasure of meeting up for two playdates while we were in L.A. We are a match made in playdate heaven! Marlo and I are about the same height, same weight and on the same wavelength as far as playing together. We enjoyed babbling together and competing for toys. Marlo is very good at sharing. We also enjoyed a nice dinner together. Our Moms laughed and joked at the possibility of us growing up and meeting up somewhere in Europe and knocking each other off the runway as teen models. Marlo let me borrow one of her spare Pack N Plays while I was in town and when we went to drop it off, it was a tearful goodbye for the both of us. I look forward to hopefully reuniting with her again over the holidays in Cleveland. Hugs and Kisses to my new friend Marlo!

No comments: