Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ella Goes To Hollywood!








Since we were in Southern California for business, my parents decided to take a week long vacation in Los Angeles (a.k.a. Tinseltown, The City of Angels). The first thing we did was hit the beach. The bottom picture is of me running along the Santa Monica Pier. And then, of course we had to hit Rodeo Drive and Robertson Boulevard for shopping! Mommy's favorite picture is of me running into Kitson Kids on Robertson (the one across from the Newsroom Cafe). They wouldn't let us take pictures inside the store, so that's me pointing inside to tell Mommy exactly what isle I wanted to go browse. 

One of the sights we took in included The Getty Villa in Malibu. I will include pictures from that day trip in my next blog entry. And we also dined at Nobu Miami. That was a lot of fun. I was able to indulge in edamame, california rolls, sticky rice and my new favorite: ice. I was also allowed to practice using chopsticks there. It was so fun! 

No comments: