


Life for Mommy and Daddy has gotten soooooo much easier! I'm a breeze to take care of! I've been sleeping between 6 and 8 hours a night for about two weeks now. One night out of the blue, I just decided I was going to have a consistent bedtime and that was that. I typically fall asleep around 11:30 pm or at the latest midnight. It suits Daddy well because he's a night owl and it suits Mommy well because she's a getting up at the crack of the dawn kinda gal.
There's a trade-off for my parents though. They have to take me places and keep me entertained more often during the day now. I want to stay awake now during the day. I don't really like taking naps and will fuss and fuss until I wear myself out. I don't like missing the action! I manage to grab two thirty minute cat naps a day and sometimes I'll even nap for a full hour. During my naps, I can hear Mommy scurrying to get a quick bite, practice Yoga, wash dishes and fold up laundry.
I am definitely smiling back at you if you smile at me. I love people. I'm very outgoing, happy and social. I'm also beginning to coo and gurgle a lot. Mommy thinks that I've already said two words "Hi" and "Nooooo". She tries daily to capture on video. Good Luck Mommy!
More and more people are saying that I look like a "definitive combination" of my parents. But, I think the majority of people are leaning towards wearing "Team Mommy" t-shirts. What do you think?
1 comment:
Ella is growing up so fast! She is so adorable! Love the pink! Hopefully we can get together sometime soon so I can meet Ella!
Jen Kiess
Post a Comment