Thursday, August 21, 2008

I am 6 Weeks Old and Loving it


I am on a nice growth spurt this week.  I eat every other hour on the hour like clock work. Mommy says she can tell what time it is according to my cry. She knows my hunger cries from my wet and tired cries. 
I've been smiling now for about two weeks, although they're normally when I'm gassy. Shhh! Don't tell my parents that. They've been trying to capture it on film and for some time now. They think it's because they're making funny faces at me. 
I've also started producing spit bubbles that look like raspberries. I'm having a lot of fun drooling. My pediatrician believes I'm going to become an "early teether". 
I had my first official "baby manicure" this week. Oh it was awesome! I slept thru the whole thing! Mommy was gently filing my nails with an emery board up until now. I've definitely inherited her naturally long nails. But, today she used the baby nail clippers and trimmed all of my nails. Note to other babies out there reading: So easy! Don't freak out, just go to sleep. LOL.

I'm also getting used to sitting in my Papasan. I'd rather be walked in my parents arms, but I am getting used to sitting in this for about ten minutes--as long as it doesn't have the vibrate thing on or the music. I'll start fussing if they turn that stuff on!

No comments: