



Wow! Time really does fly! I weigh 12 pounds and am 23 inches tall. That's almost 2 feet tall! Can you believe it? My parents can't. I've been trying to pull myself up to a sitting position for a couple of weeks. My parents have noticed me trying to practice this a lot lately. I like to pull myself up with the straps on my infant car seat when we're going for car rides. I also do it during stroller rides, during diaper changes and also in my cradle when I wake up. I'm having a lot of fun.
I'm beginning to babble a little more--especially in the morning. Mommy thinks I'm a "morning person" like she is. I've created a pretty nice schedule for myself. I usually start my day at 6:30 AM and go to sleep for the night around 10 PM. I manage to take 3 one hour naps a day and sometimes I'll sneak in two additional ten minute "power naps". Mommy reads books to me every morning, then she takes me and our doggie Lexie on an hour long walk and names everything she thinks I can see. Afterwards, I usually get a nice afternoon bath. After my afternoon nap and feeding, Mommy practices her Spanish with flashcards. She's hoping I'll learn Spanish with her. After that, we practice a "Mommy and Me Yoga class" that Mommy makes up every afternoon. I get to practice "tummy time" and try learning to crawl. I enjoy a variety of fun activities to keep me busy. My parents are planning some field trips to the Smithsonian Institute soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment