Saturday, June 12, 2010

Logan is 4 Months Old!







Hi Everyone!
I'm 4 Months Old Today. I'm learning how to roll over from side to side. I can turn all the way over from my belly to my back. I'm still not sleeping thru the night yet, but Mommy is planning on starting me on solid foods this week--so hopefully that will satisfy my hunger pangs at night.

I'm what you call a "Cat Napper" during the day. I wake up around 6:30 AM every morning and I usually don't go back to sleep til around 9:30 or 10 AM and then I take a thirty minute nap once every two to three hours until it's time for me to retire--which is usually around 9 PM. I don't like missing any of the action--especially when my big sister is around. She keeps things very fun and interesting me for me hour after hour, day after day. She really enjoys reading to me and also playing her musical instruments as loud as possible. And as many of them as possible while she bounces up and down and jumps around in circles while I'm sitting in my bouncy seat. Speaking of my bouncy seat, I'm too long and too heavy for it already. I weigh almost 14 pounds and I wear Size 6 Month Clothing very comfortably. Apparently, I'm considered "Long and Lean".

I have two teeth coming in at the bottom. They itch too much. I can't get my rattles and teething rings to do the tricks that I need for relief, so I've been chewing on my hands a lot.

It's been in the 90 degrees every day for almost 7 days now, so Mommy has been giving me a lot of tummy time and encourages me to stand on my feet. She walks me around in her Baby Bjorn Baby Carrier while she does mountains of laundry and prepares all of mine and Ella's meals. I think I like being indoors more while my sister at this age liked the outdoors. She still loves the outdoors very very much. We will see whether or not my preferences change as I get older. According to my parents, I'm the "mellow one" and I tend to kick back and chill, while my sister is the more outgoing one. I try not to cry too too much except now that my gums are itching like crazy and sometimes when I am very very tired. Other than that, I've been called "a Fuss Free Baby".

No comments: