





I turned 2 today. I'm an even B I G G E R girl this year. Here are some pictures from my Birthday Party.
My Grandma Huesca came to visit for my Birthday. She held my little brother a lot while I played. We had the party for the second year in a row at a Play Studio called Monkey Business (soon to be changed to MoBu Kids) in Falls Church, Virginia--a short drive from where we live. Mommy played Hostess--greeting everyone as they came in, making sure everyone ate lunch and had cake and passing out the Party Favor bags at the end while Daddy participated in all the activities with me and really held my hand in all the social activities. Mommy also was the photographer. Another friend of my parents, Steven took some really great pictures too.
I was a little overwhelmed at first. (Trust me: my parents have a ton of pictures of me crying before and during my party.) But, once a few of my friends started having fun, I had to join in the fun too. One of my friends is Camilla or "Cami" for short. My parents think we look alike and joke that we could be cousins (or Primos in Spanish). Somehow, we ended up in a lot of pictures together, so I thought I'd share some of them with you. I was happy to have all of our friends there and look forward to seeing them on individual play dates this summer. I'd like to personally thank all of you who made it!
No comments:
Post a Comment