Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy 1 Month Birthday Logan!






Everyone can already tell that Logan is much calmer than I am. He seems to have more of my Daddy's temperament, while I have more of Daddy's looks. He seems very laid back and just calm. I on the other hand am wondering when he's going to be able to play with me. I don't understand why he doesn't crawl or talk back to me. I am enjoying reading books to him and playing music for him and dancing in circles around him. I also really like pushing him in his swing or bouncing him in his bouncy chair--much to my Mommy's disapproval. He's already smiling at me and staring. I think he really likes it when I scream.


Mommy's been telling me I have to learn to share. I guess I'm learning to share Mommy and Daddy with my little brother. Here are some pictures of him this week! Grandma Talan was visiting for the last 2 weeks. She really helped my Mommy recover from the delivery.

No comments: