Hi Everybody!
I am almost at the 1 year and a half mark! I've developed some new interests in the last month or so. I enjoy drinking daily from my Sippy Cups. I can eat very well with my baby fork and baby spoon. I can also follow directions really well. As an example, my parents tell me when it's time to go get my socks, shoes and coat and I know how to get them all on my own. I know the title to at least 20 of my books. You can tell me the title of a book and I am able to pick it off my bookshelf or at my favorite bookstore. I can walk on the playground and up the jungle gym stairs and to the slide and slide down all by myself. I can lather the soap in the bath and when it's time to wash my hands in the sink. I can even brush my own teeth. I'm still learning not to swallow the toothpaste though.
I am 32 inches tall (that's 2 feet, 6 inches) and I weigh 24 pounds. I have 4 teeth at the top and 5 teeth at the bottom, including my first back molar. I've been told I have "Grandma Talan's big feet". She wears a size 11. Mommy wears a size 9 1/2 in most brands and sometimes even a 10. I, on the other hand wear a Kids size 6 1/2 in the Pediped and Stride-Rite brands and all my shoes are beginning to fit very snug. I can still fit a size 18-24 Month in most clothing brands and I wear a size 5 in Diapers.
I still enjoy dancing a lot. My favorite songs are: Tonight's Going To Be a Good Night by Black Eyed Peas and the Empire State song by Jay Z and Alicia Keys. Here are some random pictures from my Birthday Week!
No comments:
Post a Comment