Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm 11 Months Old Today!






Hi Everyone!

One more month and I'll be the big ONE! Yay! I'm walking and traipsing around a lot now. Mommy's really excited about it because chasing me around helps her burn more calories. I am more interested in walking, running and socializing with other babies and older kids than I am interested in playing with toys. There are a few toys that still keep me interested though: these toys are not really toys at all or so I'm told, but "real stuff" that my Mommy carries in her purse like her sunglasses, wallet with credit cards and cash, her lipsticks, her cell phone, her keys, her hand moisturizer and of course her digital camera and her Ipod touch. Mommy gave me one of her old purses and filled it with a bunch of stuff just for me to play with. But, I'm smarter than that. I don't want to play with that purse filled with old junk. I want to play with her new purse and all of her big girl toys.

I still don't have my teeth yet, not even one. But, that doesn't stop me from enjoying my teething biscuits and pureed organic fruit and vegetables. I'm learning how to use a sippy cup, but prefer to drink from my bottle.

I am 28 1/2 inches tall and I weigh exactly 20 pounds. I still wear size 18 month clothing and my shoe size is either 18 to 24 months or a size 4. I am beginning to babble a little more, but I enjoy being a sponge and listening to everyone around me more than I do talking. My favorite words are: dada, no no, mama, hi and hey. That's about all that's new right now.

I am looking forward to celebrating my friends Sophia's first year birthday this coming weekend and having a family celebration in Ohio for my first year birthday over Memorial Day weekend at Grandma and Grandpa Talan's house. Here are a few pictures from the last couple of days.

No comments: