Friday, January 30, 2009

Ella Crawls for First Time!

Hi! It's Superbowl Sunday and I decided to show Mommy and Daddy that I know how to crawl. I don't know why they think it's a big deal that I crawl by the time I'm 8 months old. I think it's because I heard them say a few of my other friends around my age started crawling at like 5 or 6 months. Whatever! I've been rocking back and forth on my hands and knees for a while now. 

I'm not sure if my parents jumping up and down is because of me or because of the Superbowl Game. I had never heard my dad shout so much and get excited and say the word "Yippee" until today. So, I just don't know. 

Here is a video clip of my very first day crawling! Just press Play and Enjoy!

No comments: