Sunday, October 5, 2008

I'm 4 Months Old!





I turned 4 months old today. Yay! Everyone keeps telling me that I'm a "Very Happy Baby". Maybe it's because I smile at literally everything--including my doggie Lexie, my dolls and at the characters I see in books. I smile at strangers on the street who greet me with kindness. For some reason, it seems like most people really like babies.

I understand that my name is Ella. After hearing it for four months now, I actually turn my head when I hear my name. My Pediatrician and other books say that most babies learn their names between five and six months of age.

I am 25 inches tall and weigh 14 pounds and 15 ounces. I am completely bottle-fed now. My favorite bottles are by Born Free. They are BPA Free and have a fantastic venting system that reduces spit-up, gas and colic better than all the other bottles we tried. I've tried Avent, Adiri Natural Nursers and Dr. Brown's. Born Free are the absolute BEST! Now, I'm looking forward to trying the Born Free Sippy Cups!

No comments: