


Happy Halloween Everybody! Today was my First Halloween and my parents dressed me up in my Pumpkin costume (that my Aunt Antasia bought me) and then they took me out for "Trick or Treat" around our Hillcrest neighborhood in DC. There weren't alot of houses offering up Treats and I am not the type of baby to play tricks or pranks on anyone....yet. We were only out for about one hour and I managed to get at least half of my little pumpkin bucket filled. The weather was really nice, about 60 degrees and not very windy. Mommy was happy because the houses gave out mostly lollypops and Daddy was happy with the few miniature sized chocolate candy bars. I think it's safe to say that I wasn't sure what was going on, but I really enjoyed all the decorations and seeing other babies and kids in the neighborhood.
Afterward, we went to our favorite bookstore in Clarendon where my parents took turns reading me books. That's me smiling at my friend Jasmin. She works at Barnes and Noble in the Children's section.
No comments:
Post a Comment