Today, I got my FIRST haircut and Logan got his SECOND haircut. As you can tell, it didn't go very well. Watching Logan get his haircut didn't make it easier for me either. He was a little fussy and two lollipops later, our hairstylist had cut her fingers using the very sharp scissors to trim Logan's hair. I wanted to RUN. But, Mommy convinced me to stay by bribing me with lollipops and ice cream. As soon as our hairstylist came up to me and squirted the water bottle on my hair, I knew I wasn't in control of this situation. This agonizing event was finally over in about 15 minutes. I'm a little bit of a crier anyway, so exercising my lungs and screeching at the top of my lungs was absolutely no big deal for me--even if it was embarrassing to the hairstylist and caused alarm for the patrons that were packed into the salon. Mommy just smiled at me and tried to tell me how much "fun" it is and reminded me I would get icecream afterward. And we did get ice cream and burritos at Chevy's Restaurant with my aunt Antasia. And I actually LOVE my new hairstyle. It makes me very happy!
Monday, April 25, 2011
Ella's First Haircut
Today, I got my FIRST haircut and Logan got his SECOND haircut. As you can tell, it didn't go very well. Watching Logan get his haircut didn't make it easier for me either. He was a little fussy and two lollipops later, our hairstylist had cut her fingers using the very sharp scissors to trim Logan's hair. I wanted to RUN. But, Mommy convinced me to stay by bribing me with lollipops and ice cream. As soon as our hairstylist came up to me and squirted the water bottle on my hair, I knew I wasn't in control of this situation. This agonizing event was finally over in about 15 minutes. I'm a little bit of a crier anyway, so exercising my lungs and screeching at the top of my lungs was absolutely no big deal for me--even if it was embarrassing to the hairstylist and caused alarm for the patrons that were packed into the salon. Mommy just smiled at me and tried to tell me how much "fun" it is and reminded me I would get icecream afterward. And we did get ice cream and burritos at Chevy's Restaurant with my aunt Antasia. And I actually LOVE my new hairstyle. It makes me very happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment