Sunday, February 21, 2010

Welcome Little Brother Logan David Talan


My little brother Logan was born on Friday, February 12th at 12:14 PM at the same hospital where I was born, George Washington University Hospital. He was 7 pounds, and 20 inches tall.


Grandma Huesca looked after me while Mommy was in the hospital for 5 days. I didn't even miss her! When she came home with my new little brother, I just went about my business as usual. He wasn't very noisy at first, but after a couple of days I did try to help out when he cried. For instance, I would try and give him a pacifier. If that didn't work, I would try to give him his bottle and then my bottle. If Mommy said that he didn't need a bottle or his pacifier and he was still crying, I would try to hit him or pick him up and carry him into another room. Everyone is doing a pretty good job of not letting me hit him or pick him up like I would like to do. They're trying to teach me to help out, but I'm not quite sure what they mean. And I don't understand why they can't just get up and walk with me to my room and read me a book on demand. Hmmnnn, I guess I'll figure it out soon enough.

No comments: