My parents decided to host a Halloween Bash at our new home in Arlington last night. Their primary focus was for "the kids". We all dressed up in costumes and enjoyed babbling with each other and playing with my toys. I was very happy to see all of my friends and all of my parents friends (the grown-ups). Everyone seemed happy and seemed to have a lot of fun. Mom was able to get some practice cooking for 30 guests and hone her "entertaining skills". As a snack, Mommy served organic chicken nuggets and tator tots along with Halloween cupcakes and cookies for the kiddies. She served pigs in a blanket, guacamole and ghost chips, cherry pie, Halloween cupcakes and some other stuff for the adults. Daddy ordered organic pizza from Z Pizza for everyone. The pizza was the big hit.
Most of my friends brought their own Sippy Cups. That was a good thing because Mom forgot to set out the juice boxes and I also was able to learn that drinking from a Sippy can be a lot of fun. I've been drinking from my Sippy ever since. I still prefer the bottle of milk at bedtime, but it's only a matter of days before I let that go.
No comments:
Post a Comment