My, how time flies! I'll be a year old in only 9 more weeks! Wow! I'm doing so much more this month! I love dancing and bouncing to anything and everything that sounds like music. I clap my hands all the time now too. I can crawl really fast. I can walk really well holding onto furniture and Mommy's and Daddy's hands. I'm also speaking my very own baby language. I can tell my parents know what I'm saying because they always repeat the words back to me. My favorite word to say is "no". It's probably because that seems to be my parents favorite word to say to me (giggle).
I'm 28 1/2 inches tall and weigh exactly 20 pounds. I'm fitting into 18 month baby clothes and 18-24 month size shoes. I'm in the 80th percentile for my height and the 50th percentile for my weight. A lot of my friends my age are around the same size.
Some of my favorite things to do include: taking a bath (what's not to love? I get the total spa treatment), playing with my mommy's purse (I really enjoy taking out all of her stuff and playing with it, fun, fun), outdoor stroller rides (it doesn't matter what the temperature is, I'm up for getting outside as much as possible), pulling all of my books and my parents DVDs off of our bookshelves and then putting them back on the shelf in a different order and I like practicing how to walk.
Some of my least favorite things to do include: virtually about anything that keeps me confined. I don't like: getting my diaper changed (I can't stand up during it and it drives me bonkers because I want to walk), going on car rides for more than an hour (again, my parents aren't giving me my freedom to stand up or walk when they take me on these car rides--so boring), wearing shoes (thank goodness Mommy only puts me in them for a few minutes to take a couple snapshots--yuck) and I really don't like getting fed my solids (again, why do I have to sit in my high chair so long? Can't I just eat while I'm crawling, standing or walking?)
I still don't have any teeth, but my pediatrician assures my parents that they're there underneath my little gums. You're all caught up. Here are a few snapshots from the last few days and today on my birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment