Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'm 9 Months Old Today!




Only 3 more months before I turn 1 year old! We can hardly believe it! I'm a big girl now! (giggle)

No, I really am a big girl. I'm 28 inches tall and weigh 20 pounds. For my 9 month birthday, my parents bought and installed a new convertible car seat for me. I had outgrown my Infant Car Seat. This car seat is really big and roomy. Unfortunately, I still have to sit rear facing until I turn one. The good news is that I can finally be driven around in my forward facing stroller all the time now. Yay!

I still don't have any teeth yet. But, I'm eating my solids two to three times a day. My favorite foods are organic carrots and peas. I'm pulling myself up and standing on my own--sometimes even for just a few seconds without using my hands to hold onto something for stability. I've also learned how to walk by holding on to the back of my walker and pushing it. I also like to push around my pink laundry basket while walking behind it. 

I am screeching a lot more. I will babble every now and then, but I'd much rather shreak with excitement or scream to let my parents know when I'm frustrated. I especially enjoy screaming when my daddy comes home from work. This is my way of telling him how happy I am to see him. I also shreak when I see my doggie Lexie jump into her bag to go outside to potty. 

Some of my hobbies include: taking all the DVDs and books off of the bookshelves and playing with them, crawling after Lexie, dancing to music (especially the alphabet song), going to the bookstore and library to read new books and of course stroller rides.  I also learned that I have a huge fondness for the puppet Elmo. He makes me very happy!

Here are some pictures from today and earlier in the week. 


No comments: